On the 34th Day of Christ*&^%$, TiZ reveals to you...
1. Sometimes the world feels very unsafe to me.
2. When the world feels very unsafe it always reunites me with or introduces me to the loveliest people, thus proving me wrong.
3. I think poop is very funny.
4. I like to make jokes in yoga class.
5. I think any song is improved by a ukulele.
6. I don't play the ukulele particularly well.
7. I am always ill at ease after a visit to the family manse.
8. The longest dry spell of my career may be ending very soon.
9. I worked out maybe three times in the month of February. I now have a FaT AsS.
10. My eyes are very sensitive and infect easily.
11. I wish I had different eyes...ones that don't infect so easily...and maybe green.
12. My breath is taken away by generosity.
13. I was recently nominated for a Kevin Kline Award and I'm going to the ceremonies. I figure if they were pleasant enough to nominate me, then I should be pleasant enough to drag my FaT AsS to St. Louis.
14. I do impersonations.
15. Until three weeks ago I didn't know I did impersonations...except Looney Tunes characters and they don't often come in handy.
16. I was the best female Elmer Fudd the Looney Tunes people had ever heard.
17. I do my best work when I think I'm off my game.
18. I have a pair of powder blue cowboy boots that have the most satisfying heel strike.
19. My refrigerator has been a little broken for 8 years.
20. When I'm cold my teeth actually chatter. REALLY chatter. Very loudly.
21. All my recent boyfriends have been freakishly loud snorers. What is that about?
22. I believe in separate bedrooms.
23. I actually kinda believe in separate homes and am looking for someone else who believes the same.
24. My ex-therapist does not live with his wife.
25. I love my ex-therapist.
26. For years I would finish a book no matter what. Now? Not so much.
27. I was an awful baby.
28. My mother wished a baby like me on me. I think that may be why I don't have a baby.
29. I have a feeling I'm going to outlive all my friends and this worries me, so I keep making younger and younger friends.
30. I've hit a wall.
31. I think it's good when I hit a wall.
32. I love Love LOVE yoga toes.
33. I wish I had my old bathtub back.
34. I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger...a sloggy blogger.