Wednesday, December 18, 2013

On the Eighteenth DaY of TiZmas


On the Eighteenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

If I have my way, BaX and I are up at the dog park every day.

Fort Tryon Park takes my breath away.

It is right outside my front door.

A little restless after my encounter with poor Bloody McCougherson, I arose in the middle of the night. And my heart stopped over the beauty of my home in the moonlight.

I would call my interior design style INDUSTRIAL DOG CHIC.

I like bare floors.

To be a kind neighbor in the city, I have added some area rugs.

Yesterday I mentioned I missed the game MASTERPIECE and the next thing I know there's a game on The Book of Face called KEEP THE ART ALIVE.

I rarely play such reindeer games but this gave me great joy.  

And I learned a lot too.

I realized that I had more crazy in my life this year because I was playing  bigger.

I'll take the crazy as a by-product of bigger life.

I ended up in the emergency room this year.

My lovely Irene kept me from doing surgery on myself.

Good thing because they would have had to graft ass flesh to my thumb.

I discovered I must learn to use a corkscrew properly.

I also learned no good can come from self surgery.

Since blogger.com doesn't work properly one iPad--or at least not mine--I'm going to trust I'm at 18 and move one with my day.

If you've counted and I'm wrong, I don't wanna know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory