Wednesday, December 11, 2013

On the Eleventh Day of TiZmas

On the Eleventh Day of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I was cupped for the first time today.  Kinda fabu.

When my PoP died in 2005,  we made Xmas bigger for the NaNa's sake. And it got bigger and bigger every "last Xmas"...and there were oodles.

When NaNa died in 2011, Xmas got smaller.  This was okay with me (other than the dead mother part)...I was never a Xmas person.

It got even smaller in 2012...and I missed it.

My friend Charlie seemed to sense this and gave me a present today.  A present of his art and a present of his presence.

The note on the back of his art took my breath away.

Charlie doesn't know how to read yet...which is a blessing.

Charlie is not so into Santa but is okay with a 7 foot animatronic  Pestilence trimming his Xmas tree.

 He calls Pestilence, "Pesty."

Charlie's parents are creating an extraordinary human being and already helped blow my Xmas out of the water. (What it was doing there I will never know).

A double cupping today...body and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory