Saturday, December 14, 2013

On the Fourteenth Day of TiZmas


On the Fourteenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I did not pay for my apartment what is listed on many real estate sites...and I find it strange that they upped the price by a LOT.  

I think this may be a scam to  boost the price of real estate in my hood.

I would not have been approved for a mortgage for a home at that price.

I bought a sponsor unit so no co-op board would go through my financials.

Even though I bought a sponsor unit, I did not pay those fees usually associated with it.  Thank you, rock star real estate agent!

I'm pretty sure that as (at that time) an unemployed actor, no co-op board would have approved me.

I had perhaps one of the worst experiences ever trying to get a proper Good Faith Estimate from the underwriter.

I have 6 incorrect GFEs on my computer...it was that bad.

I closed with an incorrect GFE, though the HUD-1 was spot on.

I love numbers and become offended when numbers don't make sense or have any bearing to any form of reality as we know it.

I also became quite upset for the people who get ripped off because they don't love numbers as I do.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to write an article about it all.

It is in competition with another experience this year as to which gets written first.

I did my very best to keep my feelings cloaked about such things...at least on social media.  You may know there's a problem but you don't know exactly what it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory