Friday, December 13, 2013

On the Thirteenth DaY of TiZmas


On the Thirteenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

Today would have been Poppy's 90th Birthday.

He's been dead for more than eight years.

It hobbled me little more than once today.

This is sadly a step in the right direction.

I think he would have loved my life right now.

He definitely would have loved BaX...or at least the idea of him.

He would have loved my new home.

He might not have loved my hood.

Because of him I can be quite the detail oriented person.

Despite him I am still sloppy.

PoP gave great manicures.

He also had definite ideas as to how i should draw my lip line.

I did inherit his knack for being deadly quiet when I reach the zenith of anger.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory