Tuesday, December 31, 2013

On the Thirty-First DaY of TiZmas


On the Thirty-First DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

31 Take Alongs or Grabs for 2014


Joy

Constant employment

Creative challenges

Peace on Earth

Goodwill toward Dogs

Becoming a finer actor

Learning how to mix

Being a part of the solution as opposed to the problem.

Wealth

A piano

Teaching voice

Producing

Finishing my writing projects

Finding more exquisite teachers

Spending more and more time with my lovely friends

Charitable work

Sailing

Kayaking

Biking

Tap dancing

Balance

Meditation

Flexibility

Strength

Laughter

Companionship

Love

Smarter, more effective government

Become a better listener...even when I have something to say that I think is terrifically important.

Connection

Fairy lights


And let's just say, if I wish it for myself and it's something that gooses your gander, I wish it for you as well.  Even steven.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory