Friday, December 27, 2013

On the Twenty-Seventh DaY of TiZmas


On the Twenty-Seventh DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

Twenty-Seven quotes that are speaking to me right now.  Please to forgive fuckupedness of punctuation.

Now that my ladder's gone, I must lie down where all the ladders start--in the foul rag and bone shop of the heart.  Yeats

Physics, mathematics, music, painting, my politics, my love for you, my work, the star-dust of my body, the spirit that impels it, clocks diurnal, time perpetual, the roll, rough, tender, swamping, liberating, breathing, moving, thinking nature, human nature and the cosmos are patterned together.  Winterson

You have something more.  You have that spark of humanity. Maltby

Christianne Tisdale showed as much passion as if she'd just heard about a sale on paper towels.  Some mean reviewer

Christianne Tisdale as Morgan Le Fey...ruined Camelot.  Another mean reviewer

Do what you feel in your heart to be right--for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, damned if you don't.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Don't let them get you down, kid.  NaNa

I sing the body electric, The armies of those I love engirth me and I engirth them.  Whitman

Hi cunts.  The funny baby panda picture I have on my iPhone that Charlie loves

maybe i used to think that my life is the way it is because i fell way behind.  but now i realize that hte real late bloomer is the dictionary.  i myself am thoroughly modern and i have more families than i can count  and that's not even including my foodbaby.  catch up with me, people.  A friend of mine who wished to remain anonymous

If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.  Baruch

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.  Vonnegut

Don't be a defeatist, dear.  It's very middle class.  Fellowes

We are here on earth to help others.  What the others are here for, I have no idea.  Auden

Breaking news: people are crazy.  Mike Errico

The diamond cutter doesn't imagine the diamond he wants.  Instead, he sees the diamond that is possible.  Godin

I have a secret...I love you.  Poppy

I decided to start anew, to strip away what I had been taught.  O'Keefe

There are moments when everything goes well, but don't be frightened. Renard

I have a lot of beliefs and I live by none of 'em.  That's just the way I am.  They're just my beliefs.  I just  like believing them.  I like that part.  Louis C.K.

I am not afraid of storms because I am learning how to sail my ship.  Alcott

Why not go out on a limb.  That's where the fruit is.  Rogers

I imagine that yes is the only living thing. cummings

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing.  Nin

If everyone did their job in life, the world would be a much nicer place.  Darren Cohen

If there is a God, his plan is very similar to someone not having a plan.  Izzard

What do you want a meaning for?  Life is a desire, not a meaning.  Chaplin








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory