Thursday, December 26, 2013

On the Twenty-Sixth DaY of TiZmas


On the Twenty-Sixth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

What I think is necessary for Christmas.



You

and

Peace.

And a safe, warm place to lay your head.



I'm not going to do 26 things.  I'm breaking my own rules.  

I had more than me and more than peace. And I definitely had a safe, warm place to lay my head. So much more. But in a season that is too often filled with sorrow and loss, loneliness and memories of innocent (or not so) times past, I think the above are the basics.  And even if Christmas isn't your bag, on one day a year (or however long you celebrate whatever you celebrate), this is what I think we need to make a go of it.  

And I would like at least this for everyone.  Can we make it happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory