Tuesday, September 30, 2014

21 DAYS OF THENARDIER or FROM PRINCESS TO PAUPER IN 18 SHORT YEARS

Day 2

Seems I scared oodles of crap outta oodles of you when I posted I was unemployed on DAY 1. I'm sooooo sorry.  And because payback is always a bitch...

I woke up at 4 am
and
the dog got into the bathroom garbage.

That'll teach me to play that hard.

I woke up at 4 am 'cause I'm ridiculously psyched to play...on the stage.  It has been 18 years since I had my last production principal contract for my very own role. It has been 18 years since I haven't had to put u/s or s'by on my resume for a Broadway show.

Yippee!!!

The coach turns into a pumpkin again in three weeks but

Yippee anywayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I am well-rested (I fell asleep at 8 pm...really...I think I come from farmers), TaBbed up and raring to go.  Just need to walk thorough Master of the House since it's been a month.  It's  complicated...and so am I.

And I forgot a razor and there's no time to bathe back in the city so I'm coming at you all hairy to boot.  Method acting at its wurst. (That is not a typoo.)

You're welcome!!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory