Thursday, October 2, 2014

21 DAYS... or PRINCESS TO PAUPER...


DAY 4

Who's having sex on top of the Thenardier Inn?  Who?

It definitely wasn't the usual yesterday.  That'd be Tizzy (ME) and Arby (no, I don't call him that really but it sounds good here).  But I'm Madame T and he was Marius.  And oh what a glorious Marius he was...

So, who was up there doing the dastardly deed?

I know. I know.

But I'll never tell.

Honestly, THAT I do miss.  It sounds ridiculous but I love me my Arby and we get SO MUCH DONE UP THERE.  We actually plotted and schemed our carol for a cure up there in the midst of all our gyrotechnics. Thrust - themes - thrust - schedules - bump - vocal casting - swivel - orchestrations. 

A very creative setting. In fact, it used to be far more creative up there.  But we got called out for it once they turned the lights on.  I believe the critique delivered via god mic included, "Do NOT give us the entire chicken.  Just a feather. Please."

Chickens - delish. Feathers - ticklish.  

All I can say is thank goodness Madame T doesn't really have a scene with Marius because yesterday? It might have gotten weird.

Chickens and feathers wouldn't have begun to describe it.

Asunderstudies.

I have no idea how to end this post so I'm just going to stop now.

Yes.  That would be best.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory