Wednesday, October 1, 2014

21 DAYS... or PRINCESS TO PAUPER...


DAY 3

My principal contract re-debut...rebut as it were...upstaged by a child.

What's the old stage maxim? No animals...no kids.  Is that it?

One of our young male personages (who shall remain nameless because I ain't gonna be held accountable) had to go on for Little Eponine last night.  Why? Well...life goes on. And so does the show.  

And he hit it out of the park. How did a 12 year old keep from camping it up when every one of his adult colleagues was offstage watching? I will never know.

Pro. Pro. Pro.

Me? I had a great time and made more bobos than ever before. I am a bobo hobo. But who noticed?

No one.

'Cause there was a flipping kid on that stage.

Thanks, kid.  I owe you one. I mean it.  You're the best.  The cupcakes are on me...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory