Thursday, December 11, 2014

On the Eleventh DaY of TiZmas


On the Eleventh DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I recently told some friends at work that I have been making myself small to give others room and make the workplace more congenial.

I do not mean this in a spatial manner (although I do that as well).

I then told them it was time to let my freak flag fly.

I did not fly the aforementioned freak flag.

The roof over my dressing table had some issues and drowned my space yesterday.

I threw out 90% of my stuff at the theater and took home precious belongings (all of which were uninjured). 

Management is doing the right and generous thing.  Thank you, management.

As they haven't replaced the acoustical tiles I can see clear through to the interior of the roof.

I believe it is the universe giving me headspace.

It is telling me to fly that freak flag.

This could get interesting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory