Sunday, December 14, 2014

On the Fourteenth DaY of TiZmas


On the Fourteenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

The fourteen quotes that were the week...some chez moi, mostly overheard, some by famous people. You guess who!


From extraordinary to never-gonna-happen in just under 36 hours.  

Hey MTA - Fuck you

Ummm...I need my therapy...now.

Can someone remove his batteries? Please?

Be brave.

SLUMLORD!

Oh my God, they just gave my parents maracas.  I can't...

iMessage - %^&*FTTRG^IYUHK
iMessage response - Oh!

You are a different species of girl.  You are...old.

Necrophilism...it's a victimless crime.

Turning upstage? That's just cheating.  

Les Schizerable--Who am I? Who am I?

The book that will most change your life is the book you write.

I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory