Wednesday, December 17, 2014

On the Seventeenth DaY of TiZmas


On the Seventeenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...


There are a series of exercises I have to do for about 20 minutes every day just for me to walk out into the world properly.

I am grateful but I find them a pain in the ass.

I am grateful because the alternative is literally pain in my ass.

I am literally upset that the word literally no longer just means literally.  Literally.

I have been pretty pain-free for almost a month now.

I will soon graduate from PT.


I went to a reading the other day and was upset by someone dissing my show...without having seen it.

I was surprised by my anger.  It should be a day job at this point, but it isn't.  It's Les MiZ.

I've never stayed with a production past the year mark.

This could get interesting.

Sometimes I say terrible things to BaX but with a smile on my face and a lilt in my voice just to see his tail wag.

The disparity of the two provides hilarity...for me

I'm pretty sure disparity is not the word but it rhymes with hilarity so blow me.

I watched all three seasons of GIRLS in a little over a week.

Can you tell last week was a freaking WEEK?

I won't have an alone day again until New Year's Eve.

That will be three and a half weeks and that's a lot for me.  GOOD LUCK






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory