Tuesday, December 16, 2014

On the Sixteenth DaY of TiZmas


On the Sixteenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I just re-read last year's offerings.  They were way better.

I am way sorry.

If you walked into my apartment, it would not be immediately apparent that I am an actor.

In my old apartment, my front-of-house Belle photos peer at you from on high.

Now my front-of-house Belle photos are closeted and only peek out when you seek them out.

You have to search for the theater in this house.

Except when you sit on the can.  Then it leaps off the wall at you.

Yes...my career is in the toilet.

I am officially on BST and it's taken almost a year.

BST = Broadway Standard Time.

I now essentially rise at 10 am and will continue to do so until there is good reason not to.

I cancelled four magazine subscriptions. There are still many more.

I currently have an entire laundry basket filled with unread magazine.

I would rather the laundry basket were empty so I could lounge in it.

My ass might not fit in the aforementioned laundry basket.

Sandy Hook.  Never forget.

1 comment:

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory