Wednesday, December 10, 2014

On the Tenth DaY of TiZmas


On the Tenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I appreciate my company managers no end -- not only are they great company managers, they are great  human beings.

When I made my Broadway debut 20 years ago I was 20 pounds lighter.

A year ago I could not watch "Girls." Tried one episode and ran for my grown-up life.

I hated it for its whiny entitled manner.

I have recently been binge-watching "Girls."

I believe any community is subject to urban blight.

I believe any community you belong to must be cared for...by you.

Seemingly a good night "sleeping on it" is my cure-all.

Some famous writers have told me I'm a good writer.

Writing scares me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory