Friday, December 12, 2014

On the Twelfth DaY of TiZmas


On the Twelfth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

If you trudge 30 blocks in sleet and shitty snow to see a friend in the hospital, sure as shit you're gonna catch a shit cold. #shitshitshitshit

It was #worthit

Day 1 of the Flying Flag of Freak was very satisfying, thank you. #FFF

I like to do dance rehearsals rocking a headband and a high side pony. #80smagic

Nothing a headband and a high side pony can't cure. #thecure

I've been in PT over 5 months this year. #fmylife

I love that I have access to PT. #ilovewc

I hate the need for PT. #wcisapaininmyass

I hate that because of PT I'm in sweatpants in my work district. #notcoolenough4lululemon

I suck at #s. #isuck@hashtags

I never fully understood #s (in fact hated them) until the magic of @rachelrinc on the @lesmizbway Instagram account.  All other #ers need not apply. #donttrythisathome

I wonder if I should continue the 12 DaYs of TiZmas...this is the 12th DaY. #YouTellMe




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory