Saturday, December 12, 2015

On the 12th DaY of TiZmas


On the 12th DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I'm disappointed because I didn't seem to create anything this year.

I start projects and can't finish them.

I did create two new roles.

One in an "I Can't Name It But It Was Very Exciting" Project.

The second was my first Mrs. Lovett (fifth Sweeney).

Both of these were creations I guess so I should cut myself a big-ass break and be less disappointed in myself. I will leave that to someone else.

The first was while I was full time at the MiZ.

I will take suggestions for what I can self-start create this year.

I did lose ten pounds.

I did gain back three.

I was sicker than I've ever been in my entire career.

I missed as many shows as I had in my entire career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory