Saturday, December 19, 2015

On the 19th DaY of TiZmas


On the 19th DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

19 things that are in my junk drawer (obviously not EVERYTHING in my junk drawer)...


chinese takeout menus (I NEVER get delivery)

gum (ancient)

Epi Pen (pesky bees...it's not bee season so it's living here)

dog poop bag little fire hydrant carrier (without the dog poop bags)

Pet Check technology card (haven't used in three years but it was expensive so I'm saving it)

NYSC regional passport (haven't been a member in two years but you never know)

lint roller (2)

off-the-wall punch card (1) (1 punch)

an ancient eraser from high school that i wrote TIZ on in pen

my Beauty and the Beast front of house name plaque

tip money ($11 in singles)

kazoo

clothes pin (2)

wrench (to some Ikea product) (2)

Contingent Sea beverage cozy

NaNa's mass card (6)

Wood finish stain marker

important business cards I'll never reference (50+)

Baxter's first NYC dog license receipt

kazoo

eyeglass repair kit

billions of aa batteries

wite out

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping that the singles are prospective tip money, and not received. Unless, you know, they all came to you at once.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory